How to Install Cinema APK on Firestick
In this guide, I will show you how to install Cinema APK on Firestick (formerly called HDMovies.). This method works on all Amazon devices including Fire TV, FireStick and even Fire TV Cube. The method also applies to Android TV & Android TV Boxes to a certain extent.
What is Cinema APK
Cinema HD APK is a new app to watch on-demand content on FireStick and other Android devices. After the shut down of Terrarium TV, everyone has been looking for a decent alternative for movies and shows. I discovered a bunch of apps, but only a handful appealed to me. Cinema HD APK is one of them. So, I have added this app to the top Terrarium TV alternatives and also compiled this detailed installation guide for FireStick.
Cinema HD APK was formerly called HDMovies and now it has been rebranded. The app has a pretty big library of movies and TV shows. This means Cinema HD APK will never let you run out of streaming options. It is a perfect app to binge watch your favorite episodes and movies. The app has a simple, minimal yet functional interface. It has everything you need to look up for the videos you want to watch and get started. Let’s now learn to install Cinema HD APK on FireStick.
Disclaimer: All of the information in this article is meant for educational purpose only. We do not condone copyright infringement. Users should access only content for which they have legal rights. If found accessing copyright material, you could face serious legal problems. Read our full disclaimer.
Cinema APK Firestick Installation Guide
Here is a screenshot guide on how to install Cinema APK on Firestick:
1. Select Settings on the FireStick home-screen using your remote (the menu bar option on the far right on the top.)
2. Click Preferences.
3. When you see the following options, click Privacy Settings.
4. You should now see the two options – Device Usage Data and Collect App Usage Data. Turn OFF both these options.
5. Now click the back button your FireStick remote just once to go back to the previous screen, then click Data Monitoring.
6. Click Data Monitoring again and turn it OFF (if it is ON).
7. Now click the back button your FireStick remote twice to go back to the settings screen, now select and click My Fire TV (or Device on FireSticks with older software).
8. Open Developer Options on the next screen.
9. Now simply enable or switch ON: ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
10. Click Turn on when prompted.
11. Now, head to the Amazon App Store and search for “Downloader.” To go to the Amazon Store, select Search option in the top-left corner of your FireStick home-screen.
For more a more detailed tutorial for installing downloader, click here:
12. Highlight and Click on the app title and then select Download.
14. Now click the Home tab again on the left on the Downloader app. You should see this screen. Click the URL field where it says ‘http://’.
15. Type in the following URL exactly as you provided: http://www.ezfiretv.com/cinema
Click GO (or the Play/Pause button on the remote)
16. Now a pop-up menu will appear asking if you would like to download, click to continue. Click Install when the download has finished (if you are using an older version of FireStick, you may see a full screen prompt. Click Install anyway)
17. Now, return to the home screen and select “See All” from the apps row.
18. Scroll to the bottom of the screen, highlight and launch Cinema APK.
After Launching, just press ok on the prompts. Installation is now complete and you can begin to enjoy all the great programming.
Besides the ability to stream Movies and TV Shows, Cinema also offers the option to download content. If you are using the software to download titles, I highly suggest a VPN to protect yourself.
Warning FireStick Users: Read Before Continuing
All governments and ISPs everywhere monitor their users’ online activities. If you are found streaming copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick, it can land you in serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I very strongly recommend you to get a good FireStick VPN and hide your identity so that your movie viewing experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
I use IPVanish which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. IPVanish also has a special deal where you can save over 40% on many of their plans.
Legal Disclaimer – EZFireTV.com does not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure – EZFireTV.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More